Please click on the link on the right to download the relevant article-related document.
1. E. Danziger: Appendix to 'The Cook collection, its founder and its inheritors', THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 146 (July 2004), pp.444–58.
2. E. Kopp and J. Tonkovich: Appendix to ‘The judgment of a connoisseur: P.-J. Mariette’s annotations to the 1767 Jullienne sale catalogue: Part I (paintings)’, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 151 (December 2009), pp.821–24.
3. G. Fattorini: Appendix to ‘Gentile da Fabriano, Jacopo della Quercia and Siena: the “Madonna dei banchetti’”, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 152 (March 2010), pp.152–61.
4. M. Israëls: Appendix to ‘Sassetta and the Guglielmi Piccolomini altarpiece in Siena’, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 152 (March 2010), pp.162–71.
5. M. Pritchard: Appendix to ‘Samuel Pepys: portraits and picture frames’, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 153 (April 2011), pp.220–23.
6. G. Klatte: Appendix to ‘New documentation for the “Tenture des Indes” tapestries in Malta', THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 153 (July 2011), pp.464–69.
7. C. Collier: Appendix to ‘A forgotten collector of early Italian art: Horatio Walpole, 3rd Earl of Orford’, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 153 (August 2011), pp.512–17.
8. B.A. Kowalcyzk: Appendix to ‘Bellotto and Zanetti in Florence’, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 154 (2012), pp.24–31.
9. J. Wilson-Bareau: Appendix to 'Manet's "Amazon": a final Salon painting', THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 154 (April 2012), pp.256–59.
10. J. Michel Massing and A. Petiot: Appendix to 'In the frame: Gert van Lon, C.R. Ashbee and the Chapel of King's College, Cambridge', THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 154 (June 2012), pp.412–16.
11. X.F. Salomon: Appendix to ‘Gasparo Marcaccioni (1620–74), his portrait by Carlo Maratti and his chapel’, THE BURLINGTON MAGAZINE 154 (September 2012), pp.629–36.